Thursday 29 October 2009

Jimmy Choo for Hennes & Mauritz

Last year around this time, I was reading an article in a magazine about Jimmy Choo collaborating with H&M. We was talking about this in Media at school and i was saying how the prices are going to be very high. I missed it when Karl Lagerfeld and Mathew Williamson came to sell their line. There was this specific blue suit that i targeted to buy but was not able to get hold onto one because everything was gone. I'm unsure when the line will come out in London but it should be before Christmas but i will try and get hold of something even if its just a pair of leggings or something. You'll be seeing me at Oxford street. Queuing up outside around 6 am to get one of these pairs. Here's a peak of my favourites from the collection.





















Number one favourite- if only i had these for school.

1 comment: